This training requires that you have done the basic training. It is for learning how to teach and train others to self-regulate and stabilize emotional and traumatic stress reactions using TTT and related techniques both individually and in groups.
You will learn
- How to conduct a group training
- How to handle integrity of individuals
- Providing security
- Taking cultural differences in consideration
- Working over language barriers
- Making it playful and simple
After this training you will be able to
- Conduct a simple training in self-regulation for a group in an ethical, simple and efficient way.
This is for laymen and professionals alike. There is a diploma for completing this module.