This training requires that you have done the basic training. It is for learning how to use these techniques of self-regulating and stabilizing emotional and traumatic stress reactions using TTT and related techniques therapeutically.
You will learn
- How to offer a session
- How to conduct a session ethically and safely
- What to watch out for
- Taking cultural differences in consideration
- Working over language barriers
- Making it playful and simple
After this training you will be able to
- Use TTT to help a person regulate emotional and traumatic stress reactions in an ethical, simple and efficient way.
This is for laymen and professionals alike. There is a certification process included when this module is done at no extra cost. Once you are certified you are considered able to offer this service to a general public providing you have a liability insurance (if applicable in your context) and that what you offer is permitted under the laws and regulations of the area you are operating in.